Threshold of Night
November 10th & 11th, 2012
In our Threshold of Night concert, we explored movement across time.
- uWaterloo Chamber Choir
- organist Marlin Nagtegaal
- cellist Miriam Stewart-Kroeker
- Song of Invocation by Sheldon Rose – the 2012 NewWorks winning composition
- God was a child curled up – by Leonard Enns
- O great mystery – by Timothy Corlis
Path of Miracles
March 3rd & 4th, 2013
In March, we took a pilgrimage and traveled on the ground.
- Path of Miracles by Joby Talbot
May 5 & 6, 2013
In this season-ending concert, we stretched away from time and the earth, and reach through water and air…to the light.
with 10 guest instrumentalists…
- Ten Thousand Rivers of Oil by Leonard Enns
- Leonardo Dreams of his Flying Machine by Eric Whitacre
- Richot Mass by Glenn Buhr